Q. Do you have a brochure?
A. No. Sorry. We've only had a very few requests for a brochure, so unfortunately it wouldn't be economic to get some printed.
All the information that most people need is available here on the website.
If you want to pass on information to friend or relative who hasn't got access to the internet, just print off the relevant pages. The pages print off in a format that is really easy to read!
You might also be interested in:
- Our blog, which tells the true story of Stella, one of our clients.
- What actually happens during a session?
- My place is really bad. Have you ever walked away from a job?
- What if I am too embarrassed for you to see my mess?
- I'm a compulsive hoarder, can you help?