Q. Why do I need a professional organiser, can't I do it myself?
A. Certainly you can, but if you are reading this site, you
may be overwhelmed, stuck or just unable to figure out where to start. You may
have bought de-cluttering books which haven't worked for you.
Having an experienced professional declutterer working alongside you teaching you techniques and strategies with your stuff can make a real difference. Our clients say things like:
'You keep me focused and on track'
'When I try to do it by myself, I make a bigger mess and lose heart'
'When I tried to do this by myself, all the possibilities just kept spinning around in my head'
'I thought it was going to be a lot more complicated, now I get it'
You might also be interested in:
- What experience do you have?
- What makes Cluttergone so special?
- How long will I need to wait?
- Do I need to be there during a decluttering session?
- Can you help me with storage solutions too?
- Do I need to clean and tidy first?
- How to book a session