Q. How long will it take?
Most clients need only one or two day-long sessions spaced over a few weeks to ‘get started’. They are then able to continue the ‘good work’ on their own. Whilst occasionally there are those who prefer working together with us for short sessions on a regular basis.
Our job is to make the whole process as speedy and as painless as possible.
We will help you stay focused on the task and help you avoid getting
However long it takes, we only charge you for the amount of time that we work together.
You might also be interested in:
- What if I am too embarrassed for you to see my mess?
- How much do you charge?
- Do you work in a team?
- What actually happens during a session?
- Will you provide me with a quotation?
- Do you need to make an initial assessment before you come?
- Have you ever walked away from a session?
- What areas do you cover?
- How long will I have to wait?
- If we run out of time, will there be an untidy mess left?