Q. I've booked a session, but I'm starting to panic now?
A. That's quite a normal reaction!
Many people get 'cold feet' after booking a session and start to feel a bit panicky.
Take a deep breath and do nothing. Just let the session happen as
There really is no need to worry, we really are very nice people and all we
want to do is help.
You may find it helpful to read the website which has lots of helpful
information about what happens during a sesssion
If you do have any questions about the session, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You might also be interested in:
- Our declutter diary, which tells the true story of Stella, one of our clients.
- Have you ever walked away from a session?
- How to get the most out of a session
- I'm not sure I'm quite ready
- What if I am too embarrassed for you to see my mess?
- Our cancellation policy