What it costs
All our declutter services are charged at the same rate - £50 per hour for the three hours of a session, followed by £35 per hour for the subsequent hours of a session.
A decluttering session is a minimum of three hours.
A weekday decluttering session of four hours costs £185 plus travel.
Evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays and sessions are charged at an additional £5 per hour above the standard rate.
Our aim is to keep any travel charges to a minimum.
Travel is charged at approximately the cost of return public transport or the actual cost of fuel used.
For most areas of the UK you will not be charged more than £30 for any session... usually around £5 - £20.
Interested? Find out how easy is to book a session
Or, if you would just like for more information, contact our friendly team by email or call 01702 527821 or 07812769911.
You might also be interested in:
- How you can pay
- Our range of services
- 50 of your questions about decluttering answered
- Where we work
- How to book
- Our team of consultants
- Our FREE guide - Where do I start?
- Test yourself! A page of tests, quizzes and surveys
- Quick test! Who are you? Find out your clutter type and how we can help!
- I just can't afford to get you in, is the any other way you can help?