Cluttergone was founded by Beverly Wade in January 2005. Jo Kingston, with over 10 years experience in decluttering has been the proud owner since 2019, having previously worked for Cluttergone for 8 years.
now have a team of several declutter and organise consultants who cover
London, the South, the South East, the South West of England, North Wales, the Midlands, the North of England and Scottish Borders.
- Owner Jo Kingston - London & some parts of Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Kent and Surrey
- Jo Watson - Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Wiltshire, Warwickshire
- Catherine Zeregbe - Somerset, Bath, Bristol, Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire
- Eunice Musa - Kent and some parts of London/Surrey
- Katharine Steer - East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent, Surrey
- Caroline Williams - Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Wales, Staffordshire, West Midlands
- Hannele MacNaughton - Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
- Sonia Allen - Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, parts of Yorkshire, Norfolk, Sheffield, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Coventry, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire
- Susan North - Newcastle upon Tyne, North East of England, Cumbria, Scottish Borders
- Founder Beverly Wade
Cluttergone is very proud of our team of consultants. They come from a wide variety of different backgrounds. All our consultants share a passion for decluttering and organising. They all hold Disclosure Certificate police checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
You might also be interested in: